- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Website
- Prevention Network: Updates, About COVID-19, Resources, Home Activities
- Handwashing Video
- United Way: Help with any crisis or assistance in any County: just dial 211
- Hillsdale County Crisis Line: 800-273-8255 Facebook Page
- Lenawee County Crisis Line: 517-664-5005
- Monroe County Crisis Line: 800-886-7340 Facebook Page
- Washtenaw County Crisis Line: 734-544-3050 Website
- Wayne County Crisis Line: 800-241-4949 Website
Are you a Medicaid enrolled pregnant woman or the parent or caregiver of a Medicaid enrolled infant under 12 months?
Call us today and we can start connecting you to resources and referrals in your community!Click Here to read more about our Specialty Services
CPIF Resource Solutions MIHP, (CPIF-MIHP) is a home-visiting early intervention state certified Maternal Infant Health Program (MIHP) Provider in Wayne County Michigan.
It is our mission to provide quality in-home and telehealth visits to support, educate, and connect Medicaid insured pregnant women, infants, and their families to resources and referral services that empower healthy choices.
Our CommitmentWe are committed to:
- Setting the highest standards in quality home care and treating everyone with respect and dignity without judgment.