Join our CPIF Resource Solutions MIHP Team
We are always looking for caring individuals to expand our team. We are seeking Michigan licensed Registered Nurses and Social Workers. As part of reducing disparities and infant mortality, you will play a key role in helping individuals and families by guiding, supporting, and connecting them to resources and community referrals that meet their unique needs. Part of everything we do is paying-it-forward and recognizing value in every person we meet. Please call or email us with all inquiries about our open positions. Ask for Barb or Stef. Click Here to learn more about MIHP.
Required Online Trainings
All New staff are required to complete the following online trainings:
Please note that All MIHP access should be done on Internet Explorer
Please note you will have to create a courses.mihealth.org username and password to access some of the trainings.
- Overview of the Maternal Infant health Program Training Course
- Motivational Interviewing and the Theory Behind MIHP Interventions
- Breastfeeding and MIHP
- Implementing the Depression Interventions
- ASQ-3 and ASQ:SE 2
- Reaching the Most Difficult to Reach Families: An Attachment Perspective
- Supporting Infant Parent Attachment